Assignment: Read chapter two and three.
At the end of chapter 3, there are discussion questions. Answer those questions or just a few in your post.
1. When you hear the word "education", what is the first impression that comes to mind?
2. What is meant by "We are educated by intimacies"?
3. What opportunities for loving can YOUR home provide?
4. Name some worthwhile things to do at home or for others outside the home...
5. Have you heard it wisely put, "you are what you eat?" in what way do we become what we read (with discernment and discretion)?
6. What are three simple things to remember about educating-whatever curriculum you choose?
Let me know you thoughts, questions, etc. I may not have the answers but we can talk things out.
Last assignment: Your book has space for your own personal reflections, write something there to yourself. Write your thoughts. It's so important to write down your thoughts and return to them on hard days! Talk to you all soon!